Ideas, Ideas...something's always brewing up there.



 Hello there Y'all!  We've missed you.

Things have been crazy in both our households so apologies for the lack of posts.  Jess is adding to her family soon and I have been bogged down with the rigors of watching my kiddos, contract design work and interviewing for new day jobs.

I am in the midst of exploring some new product offerings and taking all about Y'all in a new direction.  Jess' time is going to be limited this year and I'd like to offer our clients some different items than we have in the past.  I'll still be doing embroidery & monogramming work so no worries for our current clients!  I am just thinking we might take our site and business to more in the direction of a boutique shop with ready to wear pieces.  Our aim will be to still provide you with gifts & products to adore but help me in the office to lessen the processing time for shipments.

Here are an array of items I have my eye on for both ladies and girls.
Let me know if any of these interest you!
E-mail info@allaboutyall.com or Message Us on Facebook!
If there is enough interest, we'll make sure to contact you when we are ready to place orders.

     What about some adorable dresses for the little ones in your life?

Girl's Dresses below can be monogrammed for a small additional fee.

 I seriously could go on and on with options to offer y'all. 

There are so many chic items for ladies and darling dresses for those little girls.  The jewelry options are endless.  I am brainstorming all kinds of stylish "look for less" outfits with these! You can see the wheels spinning up there?  Okay, I'll calm it down.

Sizing generally will run as S,M,L for ladies and prices shown would be our sell price to you...with the exception of sales or promo prices.

Feel free to let me know what kind of styles, patterns, colors, pricing and sizes you would like to see in future offerings.  We want to please you & provide you things you will actually purchase if we pursue this new boutique idea!

Don't forget to Like us on Facebook.  Thanks again for stopping by!






No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs